Calle de Ruiz de Padrón, 83
38800 San Sebastián de La Gomera,
Santa Cruz de Tenerife,
About the accommodation
Hotel with 5 floor - 1 star category - and several accommodation offers:
- Double rooms.
- Singel rooms.
- Double rooms - superior - in attic and wide views of the city. Solarium-type terrace with sun loungers
- Recepción service and Bar-Cafetería.
Others things to note:
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is prohibited inside the complex
San Sebastian La Rada beach is a short walk away (less than 5 minutes), and La Cueva beach only fifteen minutes away on foot.
Sports dock and Marina only 10 minute working.
Main bus terminal and Marketplace three blocks away. Inside the main historic town center, you can find all kinds of shops and services to suit your needs.
Archeological Museum 150 meters, a short walk on cobblestone streets (Calle del Juzgado) to the corner of the church.
Casa de Colon and Pozo de La Aguada: Located on La Villa’s Main Street this 15th century colonial house was the last lodging of Cristopher Columbus before setting sail for his expedition in 1492.
The house is typically Canarian, from the beginning of colonization. It has been turned into a museum and art gallery.
The museum doesn't really talk about his expedition, but on the ground floor you will find an exhibition of Peruvian and pre-Columbian ceramics and upstairs there are interesting temporary exhibitions.
Check to see what is showing while you are in town! Torre del Conde Park – Considered the oldest fortress of the Canary Islands. The Tower still stands, surrounded by a beautiful park right on the shoreline. Only 150 meters away from the main town square.
The establishment is located
30 km from La Gomera Airport.
• San Sebastian main port, dock and Sports Marina only 300 meters away .
• Main Bus Station -to get around the island- is only 5 minutes away on foot.
• San Sebastian’s beautiful beaches are a short walk away from the doorstep, and drugstore, market, convenience stores and shops as well as medical facilities are all close by on the adjoining streets
If you love peace and quiet, and you wish to be on your own, there is a wide range of options for you as well:
- Garajonay National Park: This amazing local attraction is only a half hour drive away. Through a fairytale forest you can visit Las Mimbreras, and crossing over wooden bridges view the creek of El Cedro, a truly spectacular setting for a day of hiking an enjoying nature.
- On the southern side of the island, only a half hour away from San Sebastian, visit Playa de Santiago, with its stunning volcanic black sand and calm, clear water beaches of Tapahuga, El Medio and Chinguarime, where you will surely find the solace you seek.
- San Sebastian, 15 minute drive to the quaint rural area of Chejelipes, where you can enjoy and understand the true origin of the water cycle on this tiny and peculiar island. If you wish to follow the course of the water, nature has pleasant surprises in store for you!
Villages to visit:
- Hermigua: A 20 minute drive. This quaint village extends from the mountain to the sea, spreading over the gorgeous cliffs.
- Agulo: 25 minute drive. A charming village where time stood still. Fun little bars, tascas and restaurants with some of the best offers in La Gomera’s gastronomic scene.
- Vallehermoso: 40 minute drive. Palm groves and junipers surround scattered farmhouses and tiny roadside settlements on the spectacular ravine. Don’t miss the magical lagoon formed by the dam of La Encantadora (The Enchantress) and have a wonderful short hike.
- Valle Gran Rey: About an hour away from San Sebastian. Visit the other side of the island. Barely upon your arrival, once you catch a glimpse of the view from the Cesar Manrique vantage point the drive will have been worth your while. Monumental cliffs, hand carved farming terraces, extensive reed beds and hundreds of palm trees from which local “Guarapo” artisans extract the delicious syrup are some of the local attractions. You will also find the best fresh fish and local seafood on the village’s seaside restaurants.
Don’t miss out on the magical sunsets on this side of the island and create memories you’ll never forget!
If you’ve been lucky enough to visit Laguna Grande, La Fortaleza, Lomo del Cepo, Tamargada, Cumbres de Chijeré, or Arguamul we’ll be waiting for you on your next visit.
We’re sure you’ll be wanting to see more of this Deep Gomera.
Rooms and beds
- Towels, bed sheets
- Hair dryer
- Work space
- Air conditioning
- Soap and toilet paper
- Wi Fi
- Wheelchair accessible